- Kids rally to save Rice Field Park in Des Moines. ABC 5 has the story about the kids and their organizer, an 11-year old who says the field is the heart of their community.
- Archpaper covers the plans to redevelop 65 acres in the Port of San Francisco for recreational & commercial use.
- Birds, people, fish and popcorn: Next American City shows us some photos of San Diego’s waterfront public art.
- Reconstruction plan in Haiti designates space for much-needed parks in Port-au-Prince (New York Times).
- I like Ike. The Dirt reports on the just released designs for the Eisenhower Memorial, adjacent to the National Mall in Washington, D.C.
- Business Improvement District plans to transform a Brooklyn parking lot into an art-themed park (NY Daily News).
Posted on April 2, 2010 by Elissa Hoagland Izmailyan